Q) What are the current CudaEye Production features?
- Access from any modern browser supporting FLASH version 10, providing IntelEvent navigation with BarView, DashView, ThumbNailView.
- Access from any browser through CudaEye Mobile at m.cudaeye.com, providing event navigation, and live or archived video.
- Live Streaming (GO LIVE)
- Realtime image pop for efficient status monitoring
- High quality 720x480 ultra-wide dynamic range color video capture at 20fps in day mode
- Black and white full spectrum (normal and IR lighting) video capture at 8fps in night mode
- IntelEvent capture based on intelligent object tracking.
- Selectable day, night, or automatic capture modes.
- Configurable motion masking.
- Strong stream encryption and digital signature on all video and images.
- Bandwidth Shaping when a valid MicroSD card is installed.
- Cloud based data archiving
- High quality video and image download in MP4 and JPEG format.
- Zero configure network connection.
- Configuration Sets for one click optimization of special usage scenarios.
- Exposure configuration to allow areas to be ignored by auto-exposure
- Camera on/off for privacy control
- Realtime bandwidth usage display
- Camera status tracking and display
- Weekly camera status summary reports
- Interactive video enhancement tools
Q) What are the Beta Features?
- Outage alarms.
- Maskable motion alerts.
- Motion detection highlights.
Q) What are the Future Features?
A) These feature are currently in development and are anticipated to be available on CudaEye soon
- Schedulable motion alerts.
- Multiple facility support.
- Video Backing (recording video outside of motion events)
- CudaEye WIFI Bridge - combined PoE injector and WiFi access point to make any CudaEye camera WIFI enabled.
- Left object highlights and alerts.
Q) Do videos recorded by the camera have 'watermarks'?
A) Some customers, especially law enforcement agencies, require the ability to prove that a video was recorded at a certain date and time and that the video has not been edited since it was recorded. Videos recorded by the CudaEye camera are encrypted and digitally signed inside the camera before they are uploaded to our servers. The video is stored on our servers in its original encrypted and signed form. Our current view and download options decrypt the video in the server before transmitting it to the viewer. If you need a digitally signed copy of a video clip, CudaEye Support can download the signed file and the certificates required to validate the signature and electronically deliver them to you. A future version of the viewer will support direct user downloads of verifiable signed videos.